CODE OF CONDUCT
1) Every student should report to school by 07:50 am.
2) Late arrival on more than three occasions will call for disciplinary action as deemed fit by the school authorities.
3) Students should bring their almanac to school every day.
4) Students should always be neatly dressed with their shoes polished.
5) Students must wear their identity card everyday.
6) Students are advised not to bring costly articles to the school. In case of violation of this rule, the articles will be confiscated.
7) Absolute silence should be maintained in library. Library books should not be marked, disfigured, damaged or lost. The books should be returned within the given time period.
8) Loud talking, loitering or congregation in the corridors is a source of distraction and annoyance to other is strictly prohibited.
9) No student is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal/Vice Principal. In case of an emergency the student should take an out pass and should be accompanied by parent or guardian. The out pass should be surrendered at the guard post.
10) The students must submit their homework in time and must do its follow up. His/ her work should be complete.
11) No student will be allowed to take annual examination, if his/her attendance is below 75 %.
12) Leave application should reach the school in case of absence. A medical certificate should support the request for sick leave for more than two days.
13) Students are expected to respect the property of others. This includes respect for school property and no student should damage furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others.
14) The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behaviour is essential to a student's continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action will be taken against such student.
While moving from one classroom to another, perfect order must be maintained.
All the students must report for their classes promptly and in an orderly manner.
15) While buying anything from the school canteen, boarding a bus and whenever required, students must queue up and wait for their turn.
16) No student should be in the canteen or in the corridors during class hours. Loitering in the school premises is strictly disallowed.
17) Purchase from the school canteen can be carried out only during Recess.
Students are strictly forbidden from purchasing eatables from unauthorized vendors near the school premises.
18) Students must carry water bottles.
19) Students are expected to come to school in school uniform even on PTM Day.
20) Students of Class VI onwards are to wear school uniform only on the day of their birthday.
21) Chewing bubble gum, spitting, defacing furniture, writing and marking on the walls and the furniture is strictly prohibited and may attract fine.
22) Students are strictly prohibited from carrying Mobiles phones, I-Pods or any other expensive electronic items to school. If found in possession the same will be confiscated and will only be returned to the parent.
23) A student should be Upright in his/her dealing and not resort to unfair means like cheating in exams, plagiarizing or copying the work of others. Helpful to those around him/her, be it a fellow student, an underprivileged child, an elderly person in the market or on the road Sensitive to the unspoken needs of all the constituents of the environment & safeguard them in every possible way.
Class 11 Humanities holiday homeworkRead More
Class 11 Commerce holiday homeworkRead More
Class 11 scienceRead More
Class 12 science holiday homeworkRead More
Class 12 commerce holiday homeworkRead More
Class 12 Humanities holiday homeworkRead More
Class 9 holiday homeworkRead More
Class 10 Holiday homeworkRead More
Pre-Primary holiday homeworkRead More
Class I Holiday HomeworkRead More
Class II Holiday WorkRead More
Class 3 Holiday homeworkRead More
Class 4 Holiday homeworkRead More
Class 5 holiday homeworkRead More
Class 6 Holiday homeworkRead More
Class 7 holiday homeworkRead More
Class 8 holiday homeworkRead More
Dear parents, Kindly pay fee online for the academic year 2020-21. Off-line fee facility will be activated after lockdown.Read More
Online Classes are being taken from class I to XIIRead More
School is closed due to out break of pandemic COVID 19 till further notice and result of the admission test will be declared after lock down period.Read More
Dear Parents, We feel elated to welcome all our dear students to the new academic session: 2020-21. We are happy to have each one of you along in this journey of empowering the children. It’s the time of the year to renew our commitment of transforming every child under our aegis into an all-rounder. You know that the whole country is under nationwide lockdown. In this trying and testing time, we are not able to meet our beloved students but this will not deter us from working towards our commitments. Let’s make this quarantine time effective in the interest of continuous growth and learning of the students. We would ensure that academics and learning isn’t put to a halt. For this we have been using various digital platforms and we have started online classes for the students of classes I to XII.Read More